Getting to know about how to bake a potato three easy methods will give you some ideas in making the yummy baked potatoes at home in some ways. Of course, you have some ideas which you can choose in making the baked potatoes at home. Baked potato is a good companion and great carbohydrate source which will be perfectly matched to the steak, roasted chicken, roasted fish, and any other. Thus, it can be one of the good ideas for your dinner menu. Baked potato is not something hard to be made even though you have lack of experience in cooking. The ideas in making the baked potatoes would not take much of your time. If you are going to make the baked potato yourself for a special dinner or you only want to enjoy it at home, you do not need worrying about the limited cooking equipment at your home. You can simply utilize anything which is in your kitchen. Even though mostly to bake potato we need to use an oven, we can simply try the alternatives, for example by using the slow cooker, double pans, or even a micro wave. It depends on what you have at your home. If you still have no idea about what to do in making the yummy baked potatoes without oven, you can get the info related to the recipes and how to bake your potatoes without an oven in some simple steps with the yummy tasty result of the baked potato.
Bake a Potato in Slow Cooker
If you have a slow cooker at home, you can utilize it to make your favourite baked potato. That is why it becomes one of the ideas in this how to bake a potato three
easy methods. Here is the recipe in making baked potato using a slow cooker. What to prepare:
- Some potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Italian seasoning
How to cook:
- Wash the potatoes properly till they are completely clean. You can also brush the potatoes properly
- Rub each potatoes with the olive oil
- Stab each of the potatoes using a fork properly all over the surface of potatoes
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to all of the potatoes
- Wrap each of the potatoes using the aluminium foils
- Place the potatoes to the bottom of your crock pot properly
- Turn on your slow cooker in the low level and cook for about 8 up to about ten hours
Those are the simple ways in making the baked potatoes using a crock pot or slow cooker. If you want it to be cooked faster, just turn the heat level to the medium or high level.
Bake a Potato in Non-sticky Double Pans
The next idea of how to bake a potato three easy methods is by using the non-stick double pans. Of course many of you have this kind of pan and it is such a versatile pan for you to use. This kind of pans will also be great as the alternative in baking the potatoes. We need the same ingredients as mentioned above. They are the potatoes, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and also the salt and pepper. Then, here are some steps in baking the potato. Here they are:
- Wash the potatoes properly and brush it well in order to remove all the dirt including the excess sticky soils
- Apply the olive oil to the surface of every single potato
- Sprinkle the seasonings, which are the salt, pepper, and the Italian seasonings
- Pre heat your double pans properly for about 5-10 minutes using the medium heat
- Prick the entire surface of the potatoes using the fork properly and wrap each of the potatoes using the aluminium foil
- Place the wrapped potatoes in the double pans, lower the heat till it is in the low or small heat level and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Do not forget to alternate another sides of the potatoes for getting the perfectly cooked result and avoid the burnt.
Bake a Potato in Microwave
Microwave is also the common stuff in the kitchen. We can utilize it to make the yummy baked potatoes. What we need to prepare are still the same. They are the potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, and Italian seasonings.
- After the potatoes are totally cleaned, rub them using the olive oil thoroughly
- Apply the olive oil to all over the potatoes and sprinkles all seasonings including the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Stab the potatoes thoroughly using the fork and wrap each of them using aluminium foil
- Cook it in the microwave in five minutes using the high temperature, and then turn the potatoes over and cook them again for about five minutes.
Those are the simple yet easy ideas on how to bake a potato three easy methods which can be tried by anyone.